Hay Fever & Allergies
An estimated 12 million people in Britain – that’s about one in five of the population – suffer from allergies, with hay fever being one of the most common.
Also known as allergic rhinitis, hay fever brings misery to many people, with symptoms including sneezing, congestion, runny nose and sinus pressures.
The substance that causes an allergic reaction in hay fever sufferers is called an allergen, with the most common airborne allergens being pollen, dust, mould spores, pet fur and fibres.
Symptoms Of Hay Fever & Allergies
• Red, Swollen Eyes
• Sore Throat
• Frequent Nosebleeds
• Mouth Ulcers
• Irritability and Depression
Hay fever and allergy sufferers should consider Salt Therapy, as not only will it bring immediate relief, but it also prevents the frequency with which your symptoms reoccur.
Salt Therapy is a clinically proven natural, safe and beneficial method of treatment for every age group. By visiting one of our Salt Rooms and breathing in the saline aerosol generated by our machine it can significantly help to:
- Reduce the need for anti-histamine
- Alleviate sneezing, coughing & shortness of breath
- Clear mucus & sticky phlegm from the lungs
- Strengthen your immune system
- Prolong remission times
- Improve general health & quality of life
how our salt cave can help
how often should I come
- Depending on age and severity, 15-20 sessions are recommended for long term results.
- With irreversible conditions you may need to come for more sessions.
- The sessions should be frequent; about two or three a week is suggested.
- You need a 20 sessions package a year during Hay Fever season, and a smaller package is recommended before the season starts as a preparation (5-10 session)
In most patients, after a course of Salt Therapy, airways become normal and symptoms disappear. The treatment's efficacy is estimated at 75-98%. Most clients do 1-2 Salt Therapy courses a year. In between they might come back for some top-up sessions, if they start to feel poorly, e.g. they are coming down with a cold.
Why not contact us now to book your first introductory Salt Therapy session absolutely free with no obligations.